Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pink Eye


It all started while we were at church and I noticed Olivia's eye was turning pink. Great, I thought, this is going to be a fun week! I took her to the doctor on Monday morning and sure enough she had pink eye. She does not like me putting the drops in her eyes but she does fairly well if I bribe her with candy. Then this morning, I went in to wake Jake up for school and he had pink eye also! I put drops in his eyes and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. I heard them talking in the bedroom so I went in there and they were playing legos together so well that I had to take this picture. School gets out in 4 days. I'm counting on them playing together this well during the summer!

1 comment:

Salem said...

What a bummer??? I hope they are doing better...and finally summer is here!!! Let's play!!!