Thursday, March 19, 2009

Roller-skating party




I don't get that many opportunities to go roller-skating as an adult so when Jake's school was having a roller-skating party, I was there! We actually went last year (Jake's first time) and had a great time. He had gotten some roller-blades since then with some practice last summer and we thought this time he would spend more time on his feet. He did fall some but not as much as last year. He still said he had a great time and I'm sure we'll go again next year.

1 comment:

Sarah H said...

Yeay I finally am seeing your blog. All your pictures are adorable and you've been able to capture your fun activities. It was great to see you the other week!
Was that at the lombard skating rink? i remember going there as a kid and Jason and I were talking about going there on a date...just for old times sake.